Microsoft Internet Explorer is the browser with lion's share in the market but other browsers like mozilla firefox and Opera are definitely better.I myself hate Internet Explorer.So Lets learn how to uninstall Microsoft Internet Explorer.
* Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
* Click Add or Remove Programs.
* Scroll down to Windows Internet Explorer click it, and then click Change/Remove.
If for some reason Windows Internet Explorer does not appear in the Add or Remove Programs, you should:
* Open Windows Explorer
* Click Tools | Folder Options
* Click the View tab
* Make sure the radio button next to Show hidden files and folders is on
* Click OK
* Click Start, and then click Run
* Type: %windir%\ie7\spuninst\spuninst.exe into the text box and click Enter
In some cases, you may get an error message when you try to uninstall IE7 that says you cannot uninstall from a specified user account. To get around this check you will have to edit the Windows Registry.
Bypass the user account check with this Windows Registry edit:
* Click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then press ENTER.
* Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer.
* Right-click the Internet Explorer key, click New, and then click DWORD value.
* Type InstalledByUser as the name, and then press ENTER to finish creating the new registry value.
* Try to uninstall Internet Explorer 7 again.